One Year PGDM + 7 Professional Certifications
Affiliated to Bangalore University | Recognized by Govt. of Karnataka
The one year Post Graduate Program in Management is the flagship program of Bangalore University and offers a multiple learning opportunity with specializations (Marketing, Human Resource and Business Administration) that covers a broad ground with case studies and multiple projects. A rigorous and challenging course, fine tuned to meet the current trends and future needs of the Industry, It is specially designed to give the student a holistic experience that goes beyond academics to benefit the student personally and professionally.
The programme is affiliated to Bangalore University and recognized by Govt. of Karnataka. It offers 7 professional certifications:
- PGP in Data Scientist (16 Projects)
- HR (Human Resources)
- AI & ML (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
Awards & Accolades
- ISBR’s PGDM programme is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- Best Education Brands The Economic Times, 2019
- Ranked in India’s Best B School Category Dalal Street Journal
- National Entrepreneur Network (NEN) Awarded Best B School of the year Public Relations Council of India (PRCI)
- Awarded Exemplary Placement Award – Discovery Education
- Platinum Institute (Top 3% of management colleges in India) AICTE-CII Survey, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 6th in India - Quality Campus Life 7th in India - Student Diversity Grand Jury Awards, Education World, 2019
- Awarded National Championship for Entrepreneurial Activities
- Awarded Management College of the year in Global Exposure – Higher Education Reviewer
- Awarded Best Business School of the Year – Public Relations Council of India (PRCI)
The People Education Edge
- Electives taught by eminent faculty from Industry
- Extremely proactive student clubs
- Demographically diverse learning community
- Value added certification courses along with rigorous course structure
- Programmed to inculcate innovation,ethical values and nurture holistic development
- Range of inspirational speakers from around the world
- Mentorship by faculty and industry experts
- Dual specializations to make student multi-industry ready
- Exclusively designed course content at par with top international business schools
- Uniquely developed programme structure that fetches you the desired career.
- Implemented in association with globally accredited body
- LIVE interactions with Business leaders & Analytics experts
- Career guidance and support through leading recruitment partners
- Designed and developed to impart managerial skills with sharpened domain specific knowledge
- Mentoring sessions on career from Industry experts
- Workshops and training sessions in association with IIMs.
About People Education
Watch the exclusive video know more about ISBR
Placement Excellence Report
The Department of Placements at ISBR Business School operates on a win-win model for its stakeholders. Through Skill Capital (Internship Fair) and Talent Connect (Placement Drive), ISBR Business School sets up a platform for students and industry to explore and fulfill mutual aspirations. Having been rated by AICTE-CII for three consecutive years as “Platinum Institute” which places ISBR Business School among the elite 3% of Indian management colleges not only stands as a testimony to the strong and unparalleled collaborations the ISBR Business School enjoys with the Industry but is also a reflection of the amount of trust and confidence that the corporate world bestows on ISBR Business School and its student
Companies for Placements
Referral Placements through Alumni
PGP in Data Scientist
A Data scientist is the top ranking professional in any analytics organization. Glassdoor ranks Data Scientists first in the 25 Best Jobs for 2019. In today’s market, Data Scientists are scarce and in demand. As a Data Scientist, you are required to understand the business problem, design a data analysis strategy, collect and format the required data, apply algorithms or techniques using the correct tools, and make recommendations backed by data.
- A Data Scientist is a professional who extensively works with Big Data in in order to derive valuable business insights from it. Over the course of a day, the Data Scientist has to assume many roles: a mathematician, an analyst, a computer scientist, and a trend spotter
- ISBR PGP in Data Scientist encourages you to master skills including statistics, hypothesis testing, data mining, clustering, decision trees, linear and logistic regression, data wrangling, data visualization, regression models, Hadoop, Spark, PROC SQL, SAS Macros, recommendation engine, supervised, and unsupervised learning and more
- Data Scientist is one of the hottest professions. IBM predicts the demand for Data Scientists will rise by 28% by 2020
- The skills focused on in this programme will help prepare you for the role of a Data Scientist
PGP in Data Scientist
ISBR Data Scientist programme includes 15 capstone real-life, Industry-based projects on different domains to help you master concepts of Data Science and Big Data
Advance Certification in Digital Marketing
This Advance Certification in Digital Marketing course gives you an advanced Knowledge and in-depth understanding of the eight most important digital marketing domains Skills you will learn in this Advance Certification in Digital Marketing.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of top-of-mind digital marketing functions such as inbound marketing, paid marketing, social media marketing, and web analytics
- Lead digital marketing teams and digital marketing initiatives for your organization
- Become competent in planning, managing, and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Understand how digital marketing disciplines all work together and how to optimize your use of each one
Advance Certification in Digital Marketing
The students will be exposed to 39 digital marketing tools extensive project experience to make you job-ready
|Marketing Management||Human Resources Management|
|Business Administration||Small Business and Entrepreneurship Management|
Students are assessed as per their academic accomplishments and co-curricular activities, for a career in IT industry, students are required to have excellent communication skills along with high competency in aptitude,logic solving abilities ease with handling numbers etc which is mandate for securing admission in ISBR.
The aspirants need to go through the following process before his admission confirmation at ISBR
|• Application Form||• Online tests||• Personal Interview|
Any graduate with a minimum of 40% in the qualifying examination
Live Instructor led online classes or Weekend campus classes
Fee Structure & Payment Schedule for One Year PGDM + 7 Professional Certifications
|SL No.||Particulars||Amount||Payment Schedule|
|1||Registration Charges||₹50,000||Non-refundable. To be paid within 48 hours upon acceptance of the Provisional Admission Offer made|
|2||First Installment Fee||₹2,00,000||Within 1 month from the date of acceptance of Provisional Admission Offer|
|3||Second Installment Fee||₹2,50,000||The Fee need to be closed before 15th february 2021|
Refundable Hostel Security Deposit - 2O,OOO
Hostel Accommodation with Food per year- 1,4O,OOO
- Registration charges to be paid within 48 hours upon acceptance of the Provisional Admission Offer made
- Alumni fee of ₹ 2000/- and Convocation fee of ₹ 2000/- Paid Extra
- Examination Fees will be as applicable
- The offerings, delivery, recognition and infrastructure may vary based on the choice of the campus / fee structure / course.
- All expenses associated with travel abroad / industry visits within or outside India, if undertaken, such as travel, VISA, accommodation, food and living, will be additional and not included in the tuition fee. Such expenses shall be borne by the student.
- For refund details, refer the refund policy of the institute.
- Hostel rooms are allotted on first serve basis.
- Fees can be paid using any of the following payment options: